Header Row

[旅遊] Queenie - 中女遊學倫敦樂

QQ's London Learning Holidays 2 ★中女瘋倫敦★


QQ's London Learning Holidays 中女遊學倫敦樂


[轉載/Youtube] BEAUTYQQ | Feb 27, 2011
I am 39 , going on 40.
Queenie, it's time to think.
Better travel more.
Be happy , be cheerful.
Your clock is ticking fast....

I am 39 , going on 40.
Bust line wil drop pretty soon.
Beauty clinics,
Plastic surgeons,
will offer me needles and knives ..LOL

I am 39 , going on 40.
I know what I want.
People might judge me or dislike me.
Why should I care ? :)

Dear all,

I'm still in London.
Will post more footages for u later :)
Music:
Miss Shanghai ----
Shanghai Restoration Project
An Exciting news which will bring us closer than ever!
I have been invited by BOOSST.com to become the BOOSST Hong Kong Ambassadress J. This great news is a milestone for me and for us!
Being BOOSST Ambassadress mean so much! Not only to me but also to us!!
After sharing with you my lifestyle tips and experience, I am now able to make you also experience it and that with the launch in HK of BOOSST DEAL.
For You, I will test and review what Hong Kong have the best to offer! And ........ SHARE it with you all, by offering you the best lifestyle DEAL with the support of BOOSST.com
Boosst.com is a personal lifestyle portal that focuses in assisting you and I, in reaching a greater lifestyle using BOOSST DEAL and plan life more easy.
Together we have the power of the people, BOOSST.com is negotiating the best of the best for US!
BOOSST and I, will be looking for the best to do, to experience and to discover in Hong Kong J and we will make you have it! with a great DEAL.
Before the official Launch of HK BOOSST DEAL in March, I invite you to join me on BOOSST facebook fan group.
The more people join Me there, more power we have and best the deals will be J
Let me know what you are looking for? Any latest product or place you like to try or to go? I will try it for you and BOOSST will get the best Deal for us ;)
It 's Because we are all together, I will bring you what the best Brands have to offer J so lets get the people power together in HK J
See you very very soon and see you on BOOSST
Take care
With much love ,
Queenie
xoxoxo

YouTubeHK 精選影片 www.youtubehkvideo.com [主頁] [最新影片]

0 comments:

Popular Posts